Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

Yeah -- remember when I said that I'm going to write more on this blog? That I had tons of different thoughts, ideas, and rants?

Yeah, looks like I blew that one.

So here I am, trying to get back into blogging. Anybody want to place bets on whether I can maintain any sort of regularity this time?

But, if you're the one person who reads this blog, then you probably care about marketing -- specifically marketing by leveraging an online community.

So you should know about the upcoming Interact show. It's going to have a ton of people presenting that have really helped shaped this type of marketing.

I'm planning on attending John Bell's presentation -- I've been reading his blog for a while and am excited to hear him speak in person (according to his Twitter page, he's usually at conferences all over the world -- and not in DC).

Some Cool Notables:
Large Hadron Rap
Steve Jobs quells fears that he is dead
and...

The Motley Fool has a Twitter page. I'm going to devote an entire post to this, but it's cool to see how we're paving the way for how media companies can use these type of sites.

No comments: