Friday, October 19, 2007

Movin' On...

Hey all -- remember me? It's been a little hectic the past couple weeks, but I have a good reason why:

I got a new job.

I'm the newest Online Marketing Manager at The Motley Fool (www.fool.com). "Wait a second," you're thinking to yourself, "Didn't you mention The Fool in a previous post?" Yes, I did. I'll fill you in on the details of that later, but meanwhile, I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. A lot of interesting stuff has been happening in the past couple weeks that I want to talk about, but first need to make sure I wrap things up at DelCor properly and prepare for my new job. More to come, stay tuned.

Future Posts:
  • Apple: Finally listening to their customers? Opening iPhones up to 3rd party apps.
  • Comcast: It sucks when your customers hate you. Especially when they hate you enough to take a hammer to your office building.
  • 2008: The year of blogging's demise?

No comments: